PDA

View Full Version : Hello again

Tahira Naqvi
20-03-2014, 09:28 AM
I had a 9 month start in march prior to that mum bought her for like 5 visits 1.5hrs long and staying with her

smurfette
20-03-2014, 09:35 AM
Hia does your contract say four weeks notice or is there a settling in period where this doesn't apply? Mine is within the first four weeks settling in either can terminate immediately then thereafter four weeks notice

Sounds like you are Better off out of this one, mums communication and assumptions of what is acceptable are obviously different to yours! If you do want to hang on to her can you suggest she finds someone to look after Lo at night and you do the days but not everyone wants to do shifts... You would need to charge a minimum number of hours / amount of money

QualityCare
20-03-2014, 09:56 AM
I would just charge her for the hours she used plus the sick day as you were expecting her then, and tell mum that as its been for a short time you will count it as settling in and as things havn't worked out so you won't charge for four weeks notice.

Tahira Naqvi
20-03-2014, 12:21 PM
Thankyou ladies yes I think il just charge her for the hrs she's done plus the sick day she was off... Dnt think mum wants her in 2 different places so that's why she's decided to terminate contract plus it would be unfair on the poor child being switched over every so often. On the bright side I get away with all the eyfs paperwork as only have after schoolers at the min lol