PDA

View Full Version : dressing dolls...

tess1981
18-03-2014, 11:30 AM
I think I spend half of my day redressing dolls. The children come looking clothes put on dolls and 2 mins later have them pulled of again. Encourage them to dress them themselves but they get annoyed when can't do it... does anyone else spend their day doing something over and over

doris127
18-03-2014, 11:34 AM
All my dolls are naked - the clothes come off and the Los don't want to put any on. However I do have a wee padded baby carrier with the plastic clips you squeeze to undo - like on a buggy. The wee ones spend all day doing them up and following me round saying "open". Must have done it at least 40 times this morning!!

tess1981
18-03-2014, 11:40 AM
Glad it not just me lol do have a 2 yo who spends her time buckling my high chair and them asking me to open it so she can close it again... she can spend ages doing it

clareelizabeth1
18-03-2014, 12:25 PM
Have no little ones interested in dolls at the moe. I do spend all day taking shapes out of shape sorted for a little boy to put back in.

smurfette
18-03-2014, 12:41 PM
Spend all day unclipping the straps on the booster chairs too, drives me mad when I have a child lifted in my arms to put it in and can't cos straps are done up! Also they do the car seat and buggy ones if they are in the hall, as long as they don't learn to unclip them they will be alright!

loocyloo
18-03-2014, 01:56 PM
Spend all day unclipping the straps on the booster chairs too, drives me mad when I have a child lifted in my arms to put it in and can't cos straps are done up! Also they do the car seat and buggy ones if they are in the hall, as long as they don't learn to unclip them they will be alright!

:-D:-D:-D

That is just what happens here! And the fights to do up car seats once in the car even though I always say that I do it with no exceptions!

primula
18-03-2014, 02:15 PM
Picking stuff off the floor!!! Its driving me :mad:

tess1981
18-03-2014, 03:05 PM
I also have a child who asks what time is lunch or snack just after he has eaten... I will tell him don't worry x you will not go hungry here I will always feed you on time now please stop asking.... He doesn't stop. Lop