PDA

View Full Version : Scottish e-book - revised Self Assessment form - 03.2014

sarah707
17-03-2014, 11:58 AM
Self Assessment – Scotland

Scottish childminders have recently received a new Self Assessment Form (SAF), for completion by 7th April 2014. I have been receiving worried messages ever since, asking for my support.

I have looked at the SAF and the questions are not dissimilar from those we answer in England so… I have joined up with an experienced Scottish childminder and we have written some information especially for our Scottish colleagues.

E-book 68 costs £4.99 and covers 2 chapters –

Chapter 1 – the SAF – contains a walk-through of each of the SHANARRI wellbeing indicators and ideas for replying to the 5 quality themes in the SAF;

Chapter 2 – CPD – contains ideas for continuous professional development and tips for updating your SAF.

I have also included a copy of the SAF in Microsoft Word format for your use. You can buy e-book 68 from my website here ->

Books for sale 2! - Knutsford Childminding (http://www.freewebs.com/sarahnev707/booksforsale2.htm).

I hope you find it useful :D

lizduncan72
17-03-2014, 02:39 PM
That's brilliant thank you!! Just trying to get my head round all this new stuff and get things filled in so this will be so useful :) will go and order it now :)

lizduncan72
17-03-2014, 02:52 PM
Oops, might have ordered a few more as well!!! :)