PDA

View Full Version : Love this

Greengrass74
15-03-2014, 04:52 PM
Spotted in Cambridge
Room for a little one? SIX-seater buggy spotted being pushed around Cambridge confusing tourists and locals | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2581532/Room-little-one-SIX-seater-buggy-spotted-pushed-Cambridge-confusing-tourists-locals.html)

amyp
15-03-2014, 04:57 PM
My nursery used to use one of these- she is out of ratio though- tut tut!

munch149
15-03-2014, 05:02 PM
Who would want to pick that tho. It would break your back

Jayse74
15-03-2014, 05:32 PM
I was going to post a thread about this but thought... hang on this is a non-story and typical daily fail! You can tell who works in the sector as you would not even bat an eyelid if you an encountered one in town.

They cost a bomb as well.

Tealady
15-03-2014, 06:09 PM
My nursery used to use one of these- she is out of ratio though- tut tut!

They may all be her own flesh and blood.

Glitter
16-03-2014, 08:24 AM
She must be so strong. I hope Cambridge is flat as she would never get it up the hills in my town.

FussyElmo
16-03-2014, 08:29 AM
She must be so strong. I hope Cambridge is flat as she would never get it up the hills in my town.

Strong she must be related to the incredible hulk :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

I moan about pushing a single up some banks around here

Simona
16-03-2014, 01:51 PM
For the woman to be photographed at that angle means someone took the picture just 'of her' but is there someone else with her who does not appear in the photo? could there be another nursery worker taking the photo?
is she out of ratio? we cannot judge from this photo

could it be a nursery equipment just new to the market?
I see these around in my area but they are slightly different ...like mini buses without the top...this one is unusual and looks like it is for babies...sorry to have to say it is hideous as in this case a triple buggy and 2 people would have worked very well and allowed the babies to look at the outdoor environment rather than staring at each other...
I wonder how much interaction goes on during this type of outing?

Jayse74
18-03-2014, 02:29 PM
I often think of daft things and imagined a future where ratios got nuts and you see a nursery worker, driving down the road with 3 of these things hooked up like some seaside happy train lol!