PDA

View Full Version : Which parent!?

Snowwhite
14-03-2014, 06:02 PM
How awkward is it when 2 different parents arrive at the same time for collection for their little one!!? Happened to me earlier and i was all in a tis as i didn't know who to speak to 1st and neither parent said to one another "you first".Actually think i spoke with both at pratically the same time.haha. Parents don't usually arrive at the same time (phew!)
Now i can chill and enjoy the weekend.Have a good weekend everyone!

cathtee
14-03-2014, 06:30 PM
I have this all the time, we all get on so well we have a general chat, not very often that there is anything to discuss other that children have been fine and no problems, most of my parents know each other many of them went to school together or lived down the road from each other, happy days one big happy family :)

AliceK
14-03-2014, 06:31 PM
Lol, it happens quite frequently here. I usually just chivey each child along with getting shoes, coats, bags ready and tbh find it easier as it seems to hurry everyone up a bit. What was difficult was yesterday when I was in the middle of a confidential chat about a child's behaviour and another parent came and I had to ask her to wait outside for a minute. Hopefully I think she understood though.
xx

fionamadcat
14-03-2014, 08:24 PM
I have 2 lots of siblings who get picked up around the same time, it does normally make it a quicker pickup as parents of first lot find dad of 2nd lot rude and ignorant (they're not really wrong). So when he arrives they normally just get organised and go. It is difficult though if there is something needing discussed.