PDA

View Full Version : Failing icp?

LOOPYLISA
22-07-2008, 09:19 PM
Do any of you know anyone who has failed there icp?, if so do you just have to book again and re sit it? im getting worried now, ive yet to do mine but im dreading it eek:

sarah707
22-07-2008, 09:26 PM
I answered a post earlier this evening from a member who had failed and was wondering whether she could still register.

I think the problem with the questions is that so many of the answers seem right ...

Like I say to my children - you can only do your best ... and resit if necessary.

LOOPYLISA
22-07-2008, 09:33 PM
:thumbsup:
I answered a post earlier this evening from a member who had failed and was wondering whether she could still register.

I think the problem with the questions is that so many of the answers seem right ...

Like I say to my children - you can only do your best ... and resit if necessary.

Thankyou x:thumbsup:

Annie_T
22-07-2008, 09:45 PM
i dont know anyone who has failed hun .. but i know you can resit 3 times without a charge .. after that it is charged (or was my area anyhow)

dont panic your be ok x

kindredspirits
23-07-2008, 07:59 AM
when i did my icp the lady running it said she had had a woman fail three times, from nerves really, and she still registered when she had passed. you'll be fine - use common sense and read all the questions through a few times.

good luck. xx

sarah32
23-07-2008, 08:12 AM
I failed my first exam, re sat and passed 2nd time, I think i didnt read the questions right, just take you time and re read every question and you'll be fine.:)