PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted online portal?

jadavi
12-03-2014, 06:02 PM
I have been emailed that I have notifications waiting for me on the Ofsted online portal.
Any ideas what that is and how i can access it?
Is it spam?

Simona
13-03-2014, 07:42 AM
I have been emailed that I have notifications waiting for me on the Ofsted online portal.
Any ideas what that is and how i can access it?
Is it spam?

No........... this is something new with Ofsted...I get the regular newsletter and I know this was mentioned
Unfortunately I can' t trace that particular newsletter as I must have deleted it but I too need to find out what it is all about
Failing that a call to Ofsted may be better....but the helpline has changed and it takes ages to get through all the various options!

NinkyNonk
13-03-2014, 07:49 AM
I think this is where you log in ofsted online with your gateway number. Could be wrong as I'm just starting out, but after I'd submitted my registration form I too had an email saying the same and that's how I accessed it. Hope that helps.

jadavi
13-03-2014, 04:45 PM
Thanks yes you're right :)

jadavi
30-03-2014, 09:40 AM
Help!!

Can anyone tell me how to access the Ofsted online portal service? I can't find my email back again ... Sorry to ask

Simona
30-03-2014, 10:10 AM
Google Ofsted online and click on the link that you require...they seem to have revamped the service but you should be able to access what you need

jadavi
30-03-2014, 11:01 AM
Thanks Simona

I am close to tears with this!

Capita say to ring Ofsted with queries but they never have a clue and this is after an hour waiting for a person to speak to!

Simona
30-03-2014, 11:07 AM
Thanks Simona

I am close to tears with this!

Capita say to ring Ofsted with queries but they never have a clue and this is after an hour waiting for a person to speak to!

Are you looking for anything in particular...like access to the SEF?
The Ofsted helpline has changed too...it takes ages to get through after several options and when you get there little help is available...people seem very frustrated by it.