PDA

View Full Version : Developmentally delayed?...thoughts from a mother on the 2 year old check

Simona
10-03-2014, 08:48 PM
Makes one think on the importance of getting the check right and how to communicate with parents

Viewpoint - Developmentally delayed - really? | Nursery World (http://www.nurseryworld.co.uk/nursery-world/opinion/1142611/viewpoint-developmentally-delayed)

Mouse
10-03-2014, 09:11 PM
I tried to read that earlier on, but you need to be a subscriber to nursery world to see it.

FussyElmo
10-03-2014, 09:20 PM
Yes as Mouse says you cant read it unless you are a subscriber

Simona
10-03-2014, 09:28 PM
Yes I first read it via subscription but now it is available....does the link not work? I have just opened it.

FussyElmo
10-03-2014, 09:29 PM
Yes I first read it via subscription but now it is available....does the link not work? I have just opened it.

No its still saying

To continue reading this article you need to be a subscriber to Nursery World

Simona
10-03-2014, 09:44 PM
I am so sorry...that's very odd as I am able to open the link every time

Simona
10-03-2014, 10:01 PM
I have just checked and it is now available online...NWorld tweeted the link earlier on as you can see
Let me know if you still can't open the link

Developmentally delayed - really? | Nursery World One mother's reaction to the two-year-old check Viewpoint - Developmentally delayed - really? | Nursery World (http://www.nurseryworld.co.uk/nursery-world/opinion/1142611/viewpoint-developmentally-delayed) …

QualityCare
10-03-2014, 10:04 PM
I can't open the link either, both of them say you have to be a subscriber.

Smiley
10-03-2014, 10:07 PM
No, link won't open, like others have said need to be a subscriber :(

hectors house
11-03-2014, 07:21 AM
Could you copy and paste the interesting parts into this thread so us non subscribers can read it. Many thanks :thumbsup:

Simona
11-03-2014, 02:34 PM
I checked with NWorld and unfortunately I cannot copy and paste.....I wanted to make sure I was not doing anything wrong.
I can probably open the link because I am a subscriber...not sure why I had to login in the morning abut not later on but that is another matter...I clicked on it just now and again I have to login? very confusing.

NW said cms could go for a free trial and then able to read this article
My apologies for the trouble

Mouse
11-03-2014, 02:39 PM
No need to apologise Simona.

NW often do this on their FB page. They link to an article that can only be read by subscribers. I guess it's a way of getting people to subscribe, but i do think a free group (ie. theirs on FB) should only link to their free articles.