PDA

View Full Version : Today I witnessed a miracle !!!!!!

flora
22-07-2008, 06:45 PM
Today all 6 kids sat down to dinner and they didn't moan :clapping: :clapping: Not once :jump for joy:

The moany one even said how nice it was and three kids had seconds and one of them had thirds :eek:

What was this miracle dish??????

Simply chilli mad with turkey mince :laughing:

Kids Who'd have them??????:D

manjay
22-07-2008, 06:49 PM
You just never can predict what they are going to do!!!

Unfortunately this same miracle did not occur in my house today.

avril
22-07-2008, 06:51 PM
Meal times are hectic here, my own two think it's time to play up and bicker between themselves :angry:

flora
22-07-2008, 06:57 PM
You just never can predict what they are going to do!!!

Unfortunately this same miracle did not occur in my house today.

I will pray for a miracle for you sometime soon :D

Or I could post you some chilli :laughing:

Can parcelforce do express?????

crazybones
22-07-2008, 07:02 PM
Lucky you. I am not even going to tell you about my Cottage pie today :angry: It did actually end in tears over mashed potato.

Rasharoon
22-07-2008, 07:20 PM
I definately need a miracle like yours. I have to admit to not having patience at the table - not when you have 2 x 5 year olds and a 9 & 10 year old. They should know better. I simply lose the will to live. Well done you though - long may it continue.

sarah707
22-07-2008, 07:35 PM
We had sausage (best farm, very nice) and mash for 3 and pasta for 3, with broccoli and....

I didn't burn anything! And they all ate it! Must be something in the air :D

Gherkin
22-07-2008, 07:50 PM
Please bottle whatever magic it is and send it this way. Around my table were a 7mo, 2yo (mine), 3yo (mine), 6yo, 7yo and an 11 yo.

Have to say that it is the 11yo who plays up most especiallyif I am feeding a baby. He complains about the babies eating habits, what they are eating etc. Drive me insane.

Pudding Girl
22-07-2008, 08:12 PM
My mindee was starving all afternoon and ate 2 satsumas and a pot of fromfrais to dip them in, then was asking when it was tea constantly, sat down and barely ate 3 mouthfuls GRRRRRR

I HATE KIDS THAT DON'T/WON'T EAT!

miffy
22-07-2008, 09:03 PM
Today all 6 kids sat down to dinner and they didn't moan :clapping: :clapping: Not once :jump for joy:

The moany one even said how nice it was and three kids had seconds and one of them had thirds :eek:

What was this miracle dish??????

Simply chilli mad with turkey mince :laughing:

Kids Who'd have them??????:D

I love it when this happens

Unfortunately it doesn't happen often enough :rolleyes:

I think you should share your recipe so that we might also experience this miracle :)

Miffy xx

Annie_T
22-07-2008, 09:19 PM
oh can i have soem of your micarcle dish plz .. my 2 always seem to moan or chat lol

well done hun x