PDA

View Full Version : Mountain Buggy Duet or Out and About Nipper?

MAWI
09-03-2014, 10:57 PM
Can't decide...

SJ35
09-03-2014, 10:58 PM
I haven't tried the mountain buggy but I love my nipper :) so easy to push. X

mrs robbie williams
10-03-2014, 07:35 AM
nipper :) have been known to use mine with one child as its easier to push than my single x

MAWI
10-03-2014, 07:46 AM
nipper :) have been known to use mine with one child as its easier to push than my single x

Does the Nipper get through standard doorways. I have a narrow hallway too

Thanks

LauraS
10-03-2014, 08:28 AM
I've used both and on level ground there is little to separate them, both really easy to push. Off-road, however, the two wheels on the front of the mountain buggy make it far more stable, so if like us you go off-road quite a bit the mountain buggy might be better. It is also narrower by about 8cm I beleive. The downside is that it's significantly more expensive than the nipper.

I opted for the full mountain buggy because we use it off road in some difficult terrain at weekends mostly.

KatieFS
10-03-2014, 02:26 PM
I have mountain buggy and love it. Gets through most doorways and easy to push!

mama2three
10-03-2014, 03:10 PM
I have the duet as its the only one to fit through my front door.
Its not as light and easy to push as the nipper -doesn't really compare.

if it needs to fold small for a car boot - the nipper is better.

But if you've got small doors / hall etc then theres only the duet which I narrower than the nipper - and the only thing that fits in my house! I decided to go for it as with new baby twins I needed something which I could bring into house if they were asleep rather than attempting to transfer them.

SJ35
10-03-2014, 04:00 PM
My nipper fits through my front door and all the internal doors too. It's a v2 , I also push it with one child lol, I get some funny looks though x

AliceK
10-03-2014, 04:04 PM
I love my Nipper and like others have said I also do use it for just 1 child occasionally as I find it so easy to push / steer. Mine will fit through my front door but I have quite a wide older wooden front door, it wouldn't fit through my UPVC front door in my old house, but it doesn't fit through my internal doors.

xxx