PDA

View Full Version : The waiting is driving me CRAZY!!!

smurfette
08-03-2014, 09:59 PM
Does anyone else hate the wait once someone comes to visit before you know if they want to use your service?! Saw a lovely couple yesterday baba was lovely hours perfect., just tell me already!!!!

tigwig
08-03-2014, 10:35 PM
Yes I hate it too but fortunately over the years I am finding it marginally easier! At first I was devastated if people didn't get back to me or said no but now I quickly move on and more often than not have a feeling about whats going to happen anyway.
Good luck with your family and I hope you get what you want but just remember if it doesn't happen I strongly believe things happen for a reason :)

jackie 7
08-03-2014, 10:54 PM
Oh yes but I often find the ones I really want go to someone else.

blue bear
09-03-2014, 08:03 AM
i usually convince myself they don't want me and then i can move on, if they do call its a nice surprise.

loocyloo
09-03-2014, 08:13 AM
Depending on how busy I am/keen to fill vacancies I usually tell parents that I have had other enquiries and will they please let me know by a set date. If I haven't heard from them I usually give them a quick call on this date and say " thank you for coming to see me. Are you interested in taking up the space offered? " but if I have to leave a message or get no reply I don't chase it any more and forget about them. But I know how hard it is when it's the perfect family.
X