PDA

View Full Version : New in the area

Jo ward
05-03-2014, 01:29 PM
Hi i am a childminder i have recently moved in to the area from Leeds so it is like starting all over again i am advertising my vacancies i am also looking for local groups etc for when i do start and if anyone has any ideas or can recommend another way to advertise that would began gastric too

tulip0803
05-03-2014, 01:43 PM
Hi Where abouts are you???

Jo ward
05-03-2014, 01:54 PM
I am on grange farm, Roberts close x

tulip0803
05-03-2014, 05:30 PM
In Kesgrave?

Sorry not near you but I am sure that someone nearby will be along soon. Been a few years since I was last in Ipswich we lived in Essex but moved to Wales where I had to start again with childminding (had register again as not under OFSTED here). I found a local childminding group and they were very friendly and helped me get going by passing enquiries on.

In-laws live North Suffolk still though

Good luck hope you get some info and get going soon. Try childcare.co.uk for advertising there is a link at the top of the screen - you can upgrade to Gold monthly to be able to contact parents on the site. Suffolk have a childcare directory so get your details on there. I just searched it under Kesgrave and it looks like there is a group there as they have a vacancy co-ordinator maybe contact her and join the group? Hope they are as helpful and friendly as my group were.

Lots of childminders have had great response from advertising on Facebook local services

Jo ward
05-03-2014, 06:37 PM
Thank you so much for you help i will keep trying thanks again x