PDA

View Full Version : good news - i think

kindredspirits
22-07-2008, 09:39 AM
argh!!!! well i've just had my first visit from a parent - she was very happy, asked loads of questions, wanted me to have LO 1 afternoon a week from end of august and then before and after school from october when he starts full time school. all fine, she said she was really happy with me etc etc...... but OMG i feel so unprofessional. didnb't show her my paperwork, didn't make a definate date to sign contracts etc. oh well, i suppose i'll get better at it.

and george kept taking his toys off the little boy as well :laughing: he wasn't a happy bunny!!!

venus89
22-07-2008, 09:44 AM
I always forget something when they come - and my (5 year old) son gets overexcited and starts climbing on the furniture even though he's not allowed to :panic: . But i think you either click or you don't. Well done you!

Annie_T
22-07-2008, 12:57 PM
thats good hun, well good luck x

Gherkin
22-07-2008, 01:07 PM
and my (5 year old) son gets overexcited and starts climbing on the furniture even though he's not allowed to :panic: . But i think you either click or you don't. Well done you!

I can sympathise...ds (4 in aug) and dd 2 1/2 both start climbing and doing things they are not meant to do when we have strangers visit the house. Joe did loads of standing on furniture when the Ofsted inspector was here!

childminder54
22-07-2008, 01:13 PM
i still forget things dont worry ..

veronicaxx

Rubybubbles
22-07-2008, 01:27 PM
still sounds like it all went well for you thought hu:clapping:

angeldelight
23-07-2008, 08:40 AM
Good luck

Angel xx