PDA

View Full Version : Photo advise

greanan
26-02-2014, 09:02 AM
I've a little one finishing with me soon as the family are moving. He's been with me for over 3 years since he was a baby. I've grown really attached to him so going to get a photo book made up for when he leaves. I'm just stuck on the wording I could get done on the front of it? Wondering if any if yous might have any ideas?

gef918
26-02-2014, 09:24 AM
I made a photo book for some of my mindees when they left. I called it "On Friday, something funny happened..."

It was based on a book of the same title, which showed different activities throughout the week (the children causing havoc from Saturday - Thursday and then on Friday showed them playing quietly, reading, watching telly, etc.)

I used simple statements, e.g. On Saturday, we made new friends... On Sunday, we explored... On Monday, we were artists... etc. Then showed pictures of the children reading/sleeping/etc on the Friday. The final page was "On Saturday, we remembered our friends..."

Total plagerism (sp?), but was appreciated by the family!

hectors house
26-02-2014, 09:28 AM
I get each of my mindees when they leave a photobook from Snapfish - I include photos of them from babies until now on trips, playing at home and in the garden and with their friends - I just add a few words under each photo eg: child painting for first time and tasting the paint on the brush "Yuck, seemed like a good idea"! photo of cooking "future masterchef" etc

greanan
26-02-2014, 09:36 AM
Some great ideas - thank you! Just wondering what wording you put on the front of the book? All I came up with was the child's name lol

smurfette
26-02-2014, 09:37 AM
[QUOTE="greanan;1345437"]Some great ideas - thank you! Just wondering what wording you put on the front of the book? All I came up with was the child's name lol[/QUOTE

Something like Xs time at Greanans? (Are u Irish btw?!)