PDA

View Full Version : empty blusher compact

yummyripples
23-02-2014, 12:34 PM
With mirror.
A good idea for the kids to play with or is the mirror dangerous?

bunyip
23-02-2014, 01:09 PM
Only dangerous if it's broken. Then again, most things are dangerous if broken. So I'd say it's ok as long as you apply a suitable level of supervision, as appropriate to the age/ability of the child.

Also make sure the product is thoroughly used up and cleaned, in case of allergy/sensitivity*.

*Some of those blushers are absolute murder to my delicate, sensitive, babysoft skin. :rolleyes:

Kiddleywinks
23-02-2014, 03:28 PM
*Some of those blushers are absolute murder to my delicate, sensitive, babysoft skin. :rolleyes:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

You could try putting some window protector film on the mirror in case it got damaged...?
Or replace the mirror with a safety one?

hectors house
23-02-2014, 04:54 PM
I buy the pop up brushes with a mirror inside from the Avon book for the mindees to play with in the role play area- I know the mirror could break as I had one in my handbag that broke, seems silly that you get searched before getting on a plane in case you have a knife but I got on a plane with a broken mirror compact which easily could be used as a weapon!

gef918
23-02-2014, 06:36 PM
I buy the pop up brushes with a mirror inside from the Avon book for the mindees to play with in the role play area- I know the mirror could break as I had one in my handbag that broke, seems silly that you get searched before getting on a plane in case you have a knife but I got on a plane with a broken mirror compact which easily could be used as a weapon!

I had one of those brushes and the mirror broke too... Definitely something to be aware of with mindees.