PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed

mummymacd
22-02-2014, 08:32 PM
Hi there, as you will have read, I am in the position of waiting for my certificate to come through. Just wondering where I can start advertising. Have written a post on netmums and also on local facebook pages. Bearing in mind I am not registered yet, where can I advertise?? Thanks in advance x

moggy
22-02-2014, 08:49 PM
You can advertise but have to be honest, say you are 'nearly registered' and don't promise any particular start dates, and then update to 'registered' as soon as certificate appears.

childcare.co.uk is a good one, facebook is becoming more popular- see if there is a local CM/childcare facebook page that parents post on.
Cards in shop windows, toddler group notice boards, playgroups and ask your local authority family info service how they support you as they often have a search facility for parents looking for childcare.

And just tell everyone you know, tell strangers, tell parents at school, ask school if you can advertise in newsletter/notice board etc.

mummymacd
22-02-2014, 09:04 PM
Thanks moggy xx

gef918
23-02-2014, 10:14 AM
Pretend you are a parent looking for a childminder on the web. Register on any sites that come up!