PDA

View Full Version : Were you at Kids n Action yesterday?

Minstrel
21-02-2014, 12:49 PM
The one at Winnersh Triangle if there is more than one?

I saw lots of children wearing 'I'm with my childminder' and a mobile number on them. They looked lovely and wondered where you got them from? The particular colour, quality and fit looked good.

:-)

AliceK
21-02-2014, 01:20 PM
ooh, that's just up the road from me but I wasn't there yesterday. Actually I try to avoid going there at all although my DD loves it, I can't stand the place and think it's soo expensive even though I have the childminder pass. I use the smaller ones but then most of my mindees are aged 2 and under.
I like the idea of the idea of the tops though :thumbsup:

xxxxx

littlepumpkins
21-02-2014, 01:28 PM
That's just by me and I also think it's very expensive and do prefer monkey mates for cost wise but like your children mine love kids in action. T.shirts sound fab :) x

Minstrel
21-02-2014, 01:42 PM
Childminder pass? What's this you speak of??!

AliceK
21-02-2014, 01:46 PM
Childminder pass? What's this you speak of??!
See this link:

Child Minders (http://www.kids-n-action.co.uk/KNA-CMS/child-minders)

xxx

AliceK
21-02-2014, 01:47 PM
That's just by me and I also think it's very expensive and do prefer monkey mates for cost wise but like your children mine love kids in action. T.shirts sound fab :) x

Yes Monkey Mates is better cost wise and they can go outside and play too. Plus it's very quiet usually when the kids are at school :thumbsup:

xxx

Minstrel
21-02-2014, 01:55 PM
Thank you.

Tbh it's about half hour away from me so we only go 2/3 times a year in the holidays. It's a good day for me when I just have older children on a wet day.

We have smaller ones near us but just not suitable for my older boys (10 & 7).

Tealady
21-02-2014, 03:48 PM
If you are on Facebook there is Reading Childminder Page. You could try asking about the tops on there.