PDA

View Full Version : Off to the woods

specks4
17-02-2014, 11:42 AM
Well the youngest I look after is off sick so decided to go to the woods this afternoon and let the kids explore, get muddy, climb trees and look for bugs. They all have wellies and raincoats so ready to go after lunch. The 7 year old I have who don't have during school holidays is here today and has never been to the woods or climbed a tree so she is really happy and can't wait.
Hope everyone is having a nice start to the half term.

misskft
17-02-2014, 11:58 AM
Thats sounds great have a wonderful time!

PeekABoos
17-02-2014, 12:07 PM
Sounds fab have a fab time :) xx

playdayz
17-02-2014, 12:48 PM
Enjoy!!!! I love trips to the woods just letting the kids run free an getting dirty!! Am taking them on Thursday as that when I have no babies as last time I took a pram the woods wasn't one of the best ideas I'd had lol

Little Pickles
17-02-2014, 12:54 PM
Sounds great ....hope it stays dry for you
How sad that a 7 year old hasnt done something so basic , simple and fun !

specks4
17-02-2014, 04:53 PM
Hi :)

We had a great time got very muddy but that was all part of the fun. The 7 year old loved it and asked when we could go again (I only have her term time and today was just one off) took loads of pictures and sent to her mum so maybe she will take her next time. I am glad I didn't have the baby with me as we wouldn't of got very far with the buggy lol.

All children are shattered and are now chilling watching a movie. A fun day had by all:clapping:

gef918
17-02-2014, 06:14 PM
Sounds great. Amazed the 7 year old hasn't done that before.

Had an 8 yr old last year who had never baked a cake!