PDA

View Full Version : what does everyone have planned for half term?

buzzy bee
16-02-2014, 10:03 PM
I need inspiration :)

mrs robbie williams
17-02-2014, 08:29 AM
day off today :) got friend round later with her kids (one is one of my mindees) going to make cookies and let them decorate them
tomoro: got 2 and 3 yr siblings so will make extra cookies for them to decorate plus going to do painting and messy play (pasta in box with cars/diggers) (got assessor coming to observe me)
weds: 2y mindee hoping to go to arcades and have lunch out with ds10 and ds16
thurs: 8m and 2y mindee and meeting up with ex mindee and her mum so poss soft play
fri: 2y mindee either meeting with other friends or trip to zoo weather permitting

shortstuff
17-02-2014, 09:10 AM
We are aiming to do junk modelling today. Thats if oh hasnt buried my supplies too far back in the garage. Maybe play outside too if we are brave enough.

maisiemog
17-02-2014, 09:18 AM
Monday: arts and crafts - hama beads, playdough, bookmarks and collages

Tuesday: baking - rainbow fairy cakes, banana load, homemade pizzas and garlic bread

Wednesday: morning at police station open day
Afternoon playing board games

Thursday: cinema to watch frozen and free play

Friday: day off so will probably spend it all cleaning!

kellyskidz!
17-02-2014, 09:41 AM
I'm freaking out a little if I'm honest:panic:
On Tuesday and Friday I will have 6 children in, I plan to ship my own dd5 out to grandma and grandads on these days (top mum:thumbsup:) where she will be well looked after and spoilt rotten
But the other 5 vary so much in ages that I'm tearing my hair out thinking of ways to keep them occupied without the others being bored or overlooked
There is one 18mo, a 2 year old, a three year old and 2 five year olds. Helpppppp! There is an arts and crafts day at the local museum on the Friday but it says its aimed at children 3 and above and I'm worried the little ones might be bored
Also I don't drive so places like soft play areas etc are out. We do have 3 local parks so I'm hoping the weather is nice enough (yeah, right) to at least have an hour out
I also have a feeling I'll be spending this weekend spending my wages on masses of craft supplies, new toys and other things to keep them all from playing up or getting fed up

gef918
17-02-2014, 06:30 PM
I've got a really easy week - day trip out tomorrow, trip to softplay Wednesday morning. Not working the other days.

vickylou
17-02-2014, 06:38 PM
Tomorrow crafting and introduce the new dark den in the morning, then a nice long 20 minute walk into nearest town to Aldi to see if any goodies left!! My dd has an appointment in the library so we will be choosing some books whilst we wait. Then on Weds me and dd are going to the Trafford Centre and taking my 2 lo's for lunch at La Tasca!! Kids eat free this week
With every paying adult!! So good learning experience!! Then I'm off Thursday and Friday!!!