PDA

View Full Version : Aaah more & more things to panic about!!

Jelly Baby
15-02-2014, 12:07 PM
Ok so ive got Ofsted in a couple of weeks..i am organised yet seems not!

My ico needs renewing but I cant find the form..have emailed them.

While down looking at my notice board to check bits I realised my Morton Michel cert has not been put up..tut tut..so ive gone on my emails to print another and there is no sign of any info for it. I KNOW 100% I did it as currently have a claim going through but don't know how to get a certificate..sigh

Seem to have a pile of paperwork as high as a mountain infront of me..going to be a long Saturday!

Tulip
15-02-2014, 12:15 PM
So you shouldn't be on here really then should you lol! But then neither should I! :laughing:
The hardest part is getting started with it all and a list always helps me and some chewing gum helps me concentrate.
When I have a lot to do I like to start with the quick and simple things, that gets the ball rolling :)
As for your certificate do you think you might have filed it in your portfolio or somewhere like that?
Anyway hope you have a productive day and good luck with your ofsted visit x

Simona
15-02-2014, 12:16 PM
Ok so ive got Ofsted in a couple of weeks..i am organised yet seems not!

My ico needs renewing but I cant find the form..have emailed them.

While down looking at my notice board to check bits I realised my Morton Michel cert has not been put up..tut tut..so ive gone on my emails to print another and there is no sign of any info for it. I KNOW 100% I did it as currently have a claim going through but don't know how to get a certificate..sigh

Seem to have a pile of paperwork as high as a mountain infront of me..going to be a long Saturday!

If you are already registered with the ICO they will automatically send you a reminder when your annual fee is due...so check the date maybe it is not out as yet?

Good luck with your pile of paperwork!

shortstuff
15-02-2014, 01:13 PM
Did you use an email address when you regd with ico? I had my reminder through email in addition to post. It came from registration team queue. Hth

Jelly Baby
15-02-2014, 01:17 PM
Ha was checking other posts I'd put on not having fun I can assure you!!

I checked my emails for both BUT typically I had a massive clearout last week and nothing is showing..grr..

Morton Michel I cant find my last letter from them with my details

ICO I cant see anything and cant find my renewal letter..

Chatterbox Childcare
15-02-2014, 01:18 PM
Check your pile of paperwork and you might find everything you are looking for in the filing - usually where mine is when I want something!

Daisy1956
15-02-2014, 01:32 PM
My ICO is done by direct debit. Check your bank statement although I do get a letter telling me it is being renewed. Calm done, have a cup of tea then have another go.

FloraDora
15-02-2014, 01:46 PM
Perhaps you have filed these documents with your household bills? I have done this in the past...found a course attendance certificate in the Council Tax section - it must have arrived on the same day.

Do a 'computer search' - you may have filed/ archived the email by mistake, wherever it is it will pop up after this.

Take a breath! You are probably so busy panicking that you are missing things in your search......a cup of tea......think logically and methodically....

Good luck.

gef918
15-02-2014, 02:13 PM
Try to stay calm.
Make a list.
Good luck.

Jelly Baby
15-02-2014, 02:29 PM
Done a computer search..nothing
Checked where all my paperwork is (im very minimalistic!) ..nothing

Will have to call both of them on Monday..
Thanks!

Jelly Baby
15-02-2014, 03:10 PM
Ok found the ICO stuff in my risk assessments file BUT it is not allowing me to renew as theirs a code and I cant see anything...nothing is easy!

FloraDora
15-02-2014, 03:17 PM
Ok found the ICO stuff in my risk assessments file BUT it is not allowing me to renew as theirs a code and I cant see anything...nothing is easy!

At least you have your number now so a quick call on Monday will resolve this one......
One problem solved, hot choc to celebrate on this rainy afternoon?

Jelly Baby
15-02-2014, 06:09 PM
At least you have your number now so a quick call on Monday will resolve this one......
One problem solved, hot choc to celebrate on this rainy afternoon?

Just found it after ages of hunting...phew..paid..one down...god knows how many bits to do!!