PDA

View Full Version : signed off sick

tinkerbelle
11-02-2014, 02:57 PM
iv been having numerous problems with ofsted for over 4 years due to my ex husband and now sister in law making malicious complaints namely im a alcoholic (im alergic to alcohol and have been pregnant for 2 of the 4 years ) my kids are on drugs which has been disproven they are model pupils at school all a*'s etc iv now discovered im 5 weeks pregnant with baby number 6 and my gp is signing me off sick due to stress and early pregnancy problems ie blood clotts etc how does this stand with ofsted and do i have to allow them into my house whilst off sick ie not working

hectors house
11-02-2014, 04:32 PM
Congratulations on your pregnancy news but sorry you are having to take time off sick with stress and health problems caused by your ex family and your pregnancy. I'm afraid I don't know if Ofsted can still turn up for a complaint insigated inspection if you aren't working, I just know that if they ring to find out if you have any EYFS children on your books and you haven't a) because you only have older children or b) because you are on sick leave or maternity leave then they will ring again and come when you do have EYFS mindees.

Hope a break does you some good - try to make the most of it and REST!

Tealady
11-02-2014, 04:42 PM
Sorry to hear of your problems :group hug:

There are some medical things we have to inform them of anyway so you might need to phone them and let them know you are signed off. Therefore I would think that as their records show you aren't working then they won't come. However that may be too logical!

jackie 7
11-02-2014, 05:05 PM
You have been having a really tough time. Rest and look after yourself.

tinkerbelle
11-02-2014, 05:15 PM
what medical things do i need to inform them of obviously i dont want to announce the pregnancy to them yet as im really early pregnant

sarah707
11-02-2014, 05:51 PM
Ring and let them know that you are off sick. They have a right to inspect you while you are registered so if a complaint is made against you they might turn up - but by telling them you are preparing them for the fact that you are not working.

Big hugs xx