PDA

View Full Version : FREE Training in Swindon and surrounding areas

Chatterbox Childcare
06-02-2014, 09:56 PM
FREE Training - In conjunction with the NCB Pacey are running a one day training "Raising Early Achievement in Literacy".

To do this I need to get a minimum of 20 confirmed names. Available to anyone, childminders, assistants, nursery workers, creche assistants etc...

You DO NOT have to be a Pacey member to access this training.

If you are interested please indicate on here and once I get enough people I will organise it for mid April onwards.

Details can be found at: REAL (http://www.peal.org.uk/real.aspx)

Pacey Facilitator
Swindon

I hope that this can stay on the forum as it is available to everyone - if you are interested and are not in my area, please look at Pacey Local and others should be advertised

hectors house
07-02-2014, 07:57 AM
Sounds a good course Chatterbox, I probably can't attend as away on holiday for a big chunk of April - but so other people reading the thread know, will the course be at the weekend? Good luck getting your numbers up, I will definitely be reading the info on the link. :thumbsup:

Chatterbox Childcare
07-02-2014, 09:24 AM
Please note everyone that these should be run all over the country so keep looking in Pacey Local for details in your area or ask on there. Open to all childminders.

littlepumpkins
07-02-2014, 09:43 AM
I am in the process of becoming a childminder, have my pre-reg course next month, I'm interested and can get the train to Swindon if I'd be able to do it? X