PDA

View Full Version : were is everybody

childminder54
21-07-2008, 09:23 AM
whats happening no one wants to talk this morning not many new threads????

veronicaxxx

crazybones
21-07-2008, 09:25 AM
Probably working. Start of school hols here. I have 8 kids at the moment. Just sat them all down for snack while I get my breakfast :rolleyes:

Rubybubbles
21-07-2008, 09:30 AM
it's the school hols here to! only got baby today, and he's in bed, so my 2 are playing so on here:blush:

was quite last year when I joined (over august) then bam threads were coming from everywhere!

need it to be so I can catch up with all the threads for a change lol;)

LOOPYLISA
21-07-2008, 09:32 AM
Hello......................................
Im here:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

sue m
21-07-2008, 09:37 AM
I'm here too! I've got the week off!!! Parents are taking a week off to be with the kids. I've only worked for 2 weeks and as I only work 3 days a week, that's just 6 days.

I'm not even sure I know how to start a new thread.

My son is here between his travels and he's glued himself to my computer! I'm only here now cos he's in the shower.

It's lovely and sunny here but a strong cool breeze. I'm reading my eyfs - on my week off! Hope everyone is well.

How on earth do you manage with 8 kids Annie???? :panic: You must be very fit and young and - brave.

Rubybubbles
21-07-2008, 09:39 AM
I'm here too! I've got the week off!!! Parents are taking a week off to be with the kids. I've only worked for 2 weeks and as I only work 3 days a week, that's just 6 days.

I'm not even sure I know how to start a new thread.you'll get there, doing well so far

My son is here between his travels and he's glued himself to my computer! I'm only here now cos he's in the shower.ekk, thats why you'll need 2 computers one for work! this does count as work ya know, enhacing your knowledge haha

It's lovely and sunny here but a strong cool breeze. I'm reading my eyfs - on my week off! Hope everyone is well.same here nice eh!

How on earth do you manage with 8 kids Annie???? :panic: You must be very fit and young and - brave.:panic: been a long time since had that many, bet they all play well together though:thumbsup:

put all in above:littleangel:

crazybones
21-07-2008, 09:49 AM

I'm not even sure I know how to start a new thread.

My son is here between his travels and he's glued himself to my computer! I'm only here now cos he's in the shower.

It's lovely and sunny here but a strong cool breeze. I'm reading my eyfs - on my week off! Hope everyone is well.

How on earth do you manage with 8 kids Annie???? :panic: You must be very fit and young and - brave.

Ha Ha - I am 40, fat and just holding it together. It should be 9 but my eldest is at Summer School for the week and he is the sensible one that holds them all together. I have two 11 year olds and a 9 year (boys) watching Spongebob the Movie in the front room with the Lego everywhere. I have a 6 year old and 11 year old (girls) doing jigsaws and playing with the dolls in the playroom and I have 18 month, 2 1/2 and 4 year old (boys) with Megablocks in the back room with me at the moment. The sun has come out now so once the grass is a bit drier I will sent them out. Then the park after lunch. I cooked all the weeks lunches in advance yesterday because I knew it would be manic. At the moment its calm .:thumbsup:

childminder54
21-07-2008, 10:29 AM
hi everyone two i look after asleep could do housework or ironing cannot be bothered..

veronicaxx

charleyfarley
21-07-2008, 11:33 AM
Sounds like you've got having 8 under control :clapping:

It's hols here too but I've only got 1 extra one and she's mine.

My 2 are eating their dinner and little one is asleep.

Veronica

Whatever you do don't do the housework.

I thought I'd clean the shower while lo is asleep and it turned itself on :eek:

Ok so I probably did it, I've just had to change.

Carol xx