PDA

View Full Version : can't access my online learning journeys?

Bluebell
05-02-2014, 10:31 AM
Hi can't access my online learning journey - Orbit. Is it having maintenance or any clue whats going on?

Tazmin68
05-02-2014, 10:37 AM
There are a lot of posts about this in Facebook.

hectors house
05-02-2014, 12:30 PM
Oh dear hope this problem is sorted soon - I think if I did on line I would still save them on my computer or if you can't do that e-mailing them to myself so I could save them in a folder. Have you tried phoning Orbit?

Ripeberry
05-02-2014, 01:03 PM
Hope they sort it soon. This is why I don't trust stuff on-line :(

FussyElmo
05-02-2014, 02:06 PM
According to fb they seem to have been cyber attacked. There is no risk to any information as the attack is a denial of service. Not that technology advanced to know what they are talking about but another company is experiencing the same too.

Share that hacker are trying to do this - not sure why anyone would

hectors house
05-02-2014, 04:03 PM
Oh dear hopefully it will soon be sorted - yesterday I opened an e-mail from someone I know that said "read!", so I opened it, then it said I have sent you a PM message which I thought was strange but I know she does most her e-mails on her phone and I'm not that clued up on whether this was normal or not - so I opened it and it was a random message about Harry Potter! I e-mailed her back and said was this from you or has your account been hacked - she replied saying "yes, account hacked, delete message" - I quickly saved all my observations onto my memory stick and did a computer scan update, hopefully that is enough, I would just give up childminding if I lost all my observations - most are printed off in LJ but I am always a couple of months behind and on the computer have little notes to accompany the photos.

Just don't see what is the point of these people who try to attack data or put viruses on your computer :censored::censored:

MrsPixie
05-02-2014, 07:37 PM
You can log on via this url for now: www.orbitapplications.com

It comes up with a warning but if you proceed it takes you to the site and they have assured us it is secure still.