PDA

View Full Version : They are all ILL!!!!

EmmaReed84
05-02-2014, 08:55 AM
So, all my children for today at ill... two of them are still home and one is here laying on the sofa with a stuffy cold and doesn't want me anywhere near him :(!

I have no one to play with :(

Maza
05-02-2014, 09:34 AM
It's that time of year! Enjoy the peace and quiet - shame they are not all off (obviously don't mean that in a bad way for the little one). I'm spending a fortune on tissues for my lot at the moment! x

EmmaReed84
05-02-2014, 09:45 AM
Ugh, tell me about it, this house is full of the cold at the moment, loads of sneezing, sniffing, coughing and whinging... the only one who seems to have got away with it is DH.

I swear my house is the cleanest it has ever been! What with mindee chucking up on Monday, the whole of my downtairS has been disinfected LOL!

Tealady
05-02-2014, 10:13 AM
Here too!

Baby went home last Wed with Spots, turned out to be HF&M so Mum keeping him off this week too (Only Mon-Wed)

Thursday Unsettled Girls off last Thurdsay as both vomited, cancelled extra settling session yesterday due to infections, now won't be here tomorrow or for extra on Friday as baby still poorly and toddler also has HF&M.

So I'm off out for a coffee morning with my sister!

Tazmin68
05-02-2014, 11:15 AM
Last week
Monday - 3 out of 4 mindees off
Tuesday - 1 sent home unwell at 1.30
Wednesday - 2 sent home unwell at 11.45
Thursday - 1 not attend unwell
Friday - 1 not attend unwell

This week
Monday - 2 not attend unwell
Tuesday - 1 not attend unwell

Today I'm full of a cold with bunged up or nose dripping. Tech open advised parents to give them option to send children or not. All have decided not to so I'm wrapped up on settee with coffee, blanket, sudofed and lemsip hoping to have children tomorrow.

Deb

wee_elf
05-02-2014, 03:50 PM
blurgh winter bugs are awful! :(