PDA

View Full Version : Help with silly behaviour

maple
04-02-2014, 02:36 PM
How would you deal with a 2 half year old going around calling others poo poo head and wee wee head. (has older sibling). It started this morning when saying goodbye to mum. Mum said goodbye, love you, kisses etc and LO turn round and said bye bye poo poo head. My face must of said it all and mum turned round and laughed saying oh you know who got that off ( referring to older sibling) she went on to tell me that they been shouting it and wee wee head in the car and do it all the time. I said oh xxxx thats not nice calling mummy that say bye bye nicely.

I have two other two year olds and don't want them going around saying it.

kellyskidz!
04-02-2014, 02:45 PM
Ignore it, its a pretty normal phase they go through, being silly and using silly words. It's usually to get a reactions, wether a telling off or a giggle but ignoring it or saying no thank you and then moving on without another word did the trick with all of my silly ones, including my own daughter who used poo every other word.
Yes it's annoying but it could be worse, at least its not swearing or fighting, they're just testing the limits I think. and its only been today, he might have gotten over it tomorrow xx

tulip0803
04-02-2014, 03:55 PM
I had one tell their Mum "Tulip doesn't like Poo-poo head but she does like Wee-wee head!" :laughing:

Agree it's a phase and stops quite quickly if they get no reaction. It will be the first of many :rolleyes: