PDA

View Full Version : struggling with pre reg booklet

Kidston
03-02-2014, 10:01 PM
Honestly did not expect to find the pre reg work as hard as I have. Ive been a nursery nurse for 6 years so I expected to get through the work a lot quicker then I have done.
Ive only recieved seaction 1 and 2 so far and im spending a couple of hours a night on it and I feel like im doing so much work and not getting very far. Some of the questions I have no idea where to find the information for them.
To be honest im feeling pretty stupid and deflated at the moment.
Did anyone else struggle? And where did you get all your info from?

PeekABoos
03-02-2014, 11:27 PM
Didn't want to read and run but I am sure you can do it :) I have this to come lol. Have you tried googling for some answers? Google is my best friend most days :laughing: Good luck xx

natlou82
04-02-2014, 06:56 AM
I've started mine, but still got the more in depth questions to do yet, have you got the pacey booklets? Statutory framework, development matters / new version of this, 2 year old check? Do you have the textbook home based childcare? This came with my CYPOP 5 course. I'm going to use these to help complete mine and I think I will find most information in them

dolly1985
04-02-2014, 05:50 PM
I googled a lot of mine!!

Cinderbella
04-02-2014, 08:59 PM
good old google ha ha.. I google everythi g like that

Petshrinklj
06-02-2014, 11:06 AM
Which question are you struggling with Hun. I just used eyfs and developmt matters (because at the time I hadn't realised dm had been replaced with eyo.. Until night before my prereg visit lol.)