PDA

View Full Version : New section for agencies?

Simona
29-01-2014, 08:57 AM
Just spotted this...not sure what we can input here as we know 'nothing' about agencies, how many CMs are trialling and what their experience of the trials is?

Smiley
29-01-2014, 01:01 PM
I spotted it yesterday but noticed it was empty and thought it hadn't been activated but looks like it's up and running

FussyElmo
29-01-2014, 01:24 PM
Just spotted this...not sure what we can input here as we know 'nothing' about agencies, how many CMs are trialling and what their experience of the trials is?

Well the forum is here for all childminders whether they want to be independent or part of a agency.

Maybe member will post now there is a area for them :D

maisiemog
29-01-2014, 04:18 PM
Maybe...although i don't know of a single established CM who is planning to join an agency so it is likely to be newly registered ones that are going to be tempted!

Simona
29-01-2014, 06:27 PM
Well the forum is here for all childminders whether they want to be independent or part of a agency.

Maybe member will post now there is a area for them :D

I have no doubt the forum can be for agency cms as well...that is why I said 'maybe' they will post here...but judging from the tweets exchanged with one trialling agency today I doubt that will happen soon?

In the meantime there is really nothing we can chat about until we have an open dialogue with those who wish to join an agency.

sarah707
30-01-2014, 07:41 AM
There are a number of posts about agencies in 'independent childminding chat' that I will be moving into here today.

The forum has to support everyone and allow space for everyone to input their thoughts... we have said a number of times that we are committed to supporting all our members.

The independent childminding section seems somehow inappropriate for agency discussions so admin decided to provide agency childminders a space...

And somewhere to put anything at all about agencies such as the new consultation! :D