PDA

View Full Version : Double or tandem?

KatieFS
28-01-2014, 02:06 PM
I love my

Mountain buggy but it is very tight in doorways and is slowing taking the paint off the front door. Thinking of a tandem. Thinking of phil and teds but not sure about the seat on the bottom. Doesn't the baby on the bottom get the hump?
Just some ideas really?
I also can't fit the mb in my boot so would be great to have one that would fit!

muffins
28-01-2014, 02:21 PM
Which mountain buggy is it? I've got a duet which is the smallest, maybe you could change to that if yours is bigger?

funemnx
28-01-2014, 02:37 PM
I've got a Graco Stadium Duo tandem buggy which is my 2nd one - the last one I had for 8 years! Goes through all doors no problem and the back seat lies down properly for sleeping babies. Reasonably priced too. I had a big 3 wheeler given to me with the back seat where the shopping basket should go but lo's didn't like it very much and it was not so easy to get them in and out of because of being so low down.

hectors house
28-01-2014, 04:37 PM
I have an Out & About 360 nipper that I bought on e-bay - the advert said it would go through door ways but think he just copied & pasted details from the website and mine is a different model as can only get it through front door by popping off a wheel and tipping it sideways. It does fit in the boot of my Scenic and is lovely to push. Think the newer nippers do fit through door ways, so make sure you measure your doors before you buy one.

primula
28-01-2014, 06:14 PM
Out and about nipper 360!! I have just brought a brand new one first time ever in 23 years, its purple. I love it! it is 72cms wide fits through my backdoor just but it does fit and I don't have to take the wheel off like I use to! Those 2cms make such a lot of difference.