PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted help....

WendyLudlam
27-01-2014, 08:53 PM
Hi, I submitted my ofsted application on the 11th January and have heard nothing, can I ask if you need to send in your health declaration before they contact you? Also how do you arrange DBS checks? Thanks x

Jennylshaw
27-01-2014, 09:09 PM
Hi, how did you submit your application?

natlou82
27-01-2014, 09:27 PM
I submitted mine on the 20th, I have had 2 emails confirming submission and some paperwork through today regarding how to apply for my DBS checks. I would double check it has submitted correctly at your end, and if so chase it up x

WendyLudlam
27-01-2014, 11:09 PM
Hi I submitted it online :( have you filled out your health declaration form?

jitterbug
28-01-2014, 11:13 AM
Following as I've also submitted mine and heard nothing, When do they ask for you to pay the fee?

WendyLudlam
28-01-2014, 11:30 AM
Hi jitterbug have you filled in your health declaration? I dropped mine at my GP this morning x

WendyLudlam
28-01-2014, 01:17 PM
Hi jitterbug, have you sent in your health declaration form? Sorry double post!

sing-low
28-01-2014, 02:56 PM
Call them! My application was stalled until I phoned and then they said they'd send to the right person to deal with it! I got the impression, if I hadn't phoned to chase it up, nothing would have happened.

WendyLudlam
28-01-2014, 03:12 PM
Thanks sing low I don't think I helped not sending in my health declaration :( but will chase them in a couple of weeks! X

FloraDora
28-01-2014, 03:15 PM
Have you checked your spam mail box? Your email security might have decided that communication from ofsted was a spam, I had a reply saying my husband had to complete a form within the hour.

WendyLudlam
28-01-2014, 03:33 PM
Well I have just called ofsted and for some reason the application had been received but not transferred into the main system! They don't know why and are looking into it :( so anyone waiting get onto them! I called their general enquiries number and they were helpful. Wendy x

natlou82
28-01-2014, 06:14 PM
How strange! I'm just waiting for my invoice so I can pay x Good Luck on your journey it's all getting very real now xx

jitterbug
28-01-2014, 06:20 PM
I haven't received my health declaration form yet, I'll give them a call tomorrow!

joannes
28-01-2014, 08:01 PM
I posted mine off on Friday. Hopefully they'll have it now and I'll get email confirmation soon (fingers crossed!). Sent my health declaration form to my GP on Friday too, they said that takes 2-3 weeks but hoping passport agency send me my marriage certificate back this week so I can take that into my docs to update their systems with my name change :-/ To be honest it's only been the Ofsted parts that are confusing me! I must be being thick this month but I couldn't work out how to fill it in online, only to download and complete and email or print and post. And I had a few queries regarding DBS and had to email them because I couldn't fathom out their phoneline (rang generic number that was listed on website for help and queries regarding application- press 1 to inform Ofsted about abuse etc. every other option just asked me to enter my EY number which I couldn't get til registered, or just referred me to the website!) I'm probably ringing wrong number :-/ hoping it doesn't take long. everything else is done and all my paperwork is in place, even setting up a folder for my son this week. hurry up Ofsted! (never thought I'd say that after 5 years of teaching! haha).

WendyLudlam
28-01-2014, 08:13 PM
Jitterbug you can print the health declaration form off their website :)

jitterbug
29-01-2014, 06:36 AM
Jitterbug you can print the health declaration form off their website :)

Thank you :-)