PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Children

Ripeberry
27-01-2014, 04:00 PM
I mind three boys from one family and this morning two of them had coloured pen marks all over them (looks like parents have tried to scrub it off) and this afternoon picked up the eldes (5yrs old) and he has scribbles and dots all over his head. That is not going to come off for some days yet! Lol!

hectors house
27-01-2014, 04:28 PM
Bleach, cif, wet wipes?

I used all of them at the weekend when I dyed my hair and it stained my neck - wet wipes worked best!

Rubybubbles
27-01-2014, 04:37 PM
It's scary how good wet wipes work for all sorts of things and we use these on little ones at nappy time :-o

k1rstie
27-01-2014, 06:26 PM
My husband thought it would be great to draw a butterfly outline on my oldest daughters face when she was about 4. As he used a sharpie, I was not amused! It took ages to come off!

k1rstie
27-01-2014, 06:30 PM
Silverkrin hairspray ( the one in the green tin) and elnet( the expensive one in the green tin) are great for percent pens. We used to use it in a supermarket for changing details on price tickets.

Tealady
28-01-2014, 11:07 AM
Hairspray is also good for sealing chalk drawings.

DD is and always drawing on herself. I will only ever have Crayola washable pens for the children. They wash of so easily. However I think this makes DD not see it as a problem. Trouble is I only ever seem to notice on my way out the door!

mrstom
28-01-2014, 01:08 PM
My husband thought it would be great to draw a butterfly outline on my oldest daughters face when she was about 4. As he used a sharpie, I was not amused! It took ages to come off!

That's brilliant! :D