PDA

View Full Version : Pacey's Journal

nessa80
25-01-2014, 10:22 AM
Hello you all, this is my very first post so I hope it works and I'm doing it right :-)

I was wondering if any of you uses the Pacey's journal and could tell me if they are worth to buy, I would like if possible to see a picture of it of how it looks inside so then I can make my decision in commit to buy it.
Could anyone be so kind to send me a photo of a blank page?

Thank you xx

Mouse
25-01-2014, 12:24 PM
Hello & welcome to the forum :waving:

I haven't ever used a pre-printed journal as I've never found one that quite fits for me. There is always something included that I don't want to include, or something missed out that I would rather was there.

Could you email Pacey & ask them send you pictures of the inside of the journal? I think it's understandable for people to want to see the layout before buying it, so I don't think it's unreasonable to ask.

unalindura77
25-01-2014, 12:33 PM
Hi there

Just wanted to say, there's a great thread in the paperwork section about online systems and I have had a look, they're great. If you're new you might find it interesting and a possible way to do things and save on paperwork....just sayin'...

Welcome:clapping:

playdayz
25-01-2014, 02:00 PM
I use them an love them!! I have changed many time how I do paper work an found this way the best to share with parents as the is space on each page for parents comments an sat an Sunday pages for parents to add things if they wish, if I can I'll upload a PIC of inside the book x

nessa80
25-01-2014, 04:06 PM
I use them an love them!! I have changed many time how I do paper work an found this way the best to share with parents as the is space on each page for parents comments an sat an Sunday pages for parents to add things if they wish, if I can I'll upload a PIC of inside the book x

Oh that would be great if you could, would be nice to see it :-) thank you xx

VeggieSausage
25-01-2014, 05:00 PM
I use these daily diaries.....https://www.nurseryresources.org/products/childminding-resources/childminder-communication-diary

you can see inside all their stuff before buying and they are very good, I use lots of their paperwork.....

alex__17
25-01-2014, 07:12 PM
Does the diary you linked to have a blank space you could add extra comments in? I couldn't see the sample on my ipad...

I noticed the age 3-5 one allows you to link to eyfs, I was just wondering if the younger diaries had a space so I could do that in them too.