PDA

View Full Version : EYFS poster

Sarahj2012
24-01-2014, 09:15 AM
Hi ladies, do you know where I can get a copy of the EYFS poster. I have found websites where you can print it out but I'm looking for the actual poster. Thank you x

Simona
24-01-2014, 05:55 PM
Not really sure which EYFS poster is out ...do you mean the Ofsted poster for parents?

Sarahj2012
24-01-2014, 06:41 PM
Hi Simona, its the poster with the title Early years foundation stage principles it then has the section for unique child and positive relationships etc x

Simona
24-01-2014, 06:47 PM
Oh yes I have that but it was part of EYFS 2008: Principles into practice on one side and Themes and commitments on the other...is that the one you mean? probably not
Have you looked on the foundation years website to see if what you need is there?

rickysmiths
24-01-2014, 07:03 PM
Its out of date now anyway. They have not done one for the revised eyfs.

Sarahj2012
24-01-2014, 07:55 PM
Thank you for all your replies, I'm getting so confused, first my LA tell me I can apply for FE even though I'm new to childminding and haven't had my first graded inspection yet, then they tell me that this poster is a must to put on my welcome board along with my Ofsted certificate. I feel as though a glass of wine is needed tonight lol x

alex__17
24-01-2014, 07:58 PM
I think they probably mean the parent poster from ofsted, we had that drummed into us it had to be on display, along with insurance, ofsted certificate and first aid

Sarahj2012
24-01-2014, 08:03 PM
Its defiantly the EYFS poster as the childcare support co-ordinator from the early childhood service came around to see how I was getting on. She even went on my laptop to show me a picture of it x

blue bear
24-01-2014, 08:17 PM
Can you not get the out of date one and adjust it to reflect the changes

Simona
24-01-2014, 08:19 PM
Its defiantly the EYFS poster as the childcare support co-ordinator from the early childhood service came around to see how I was getting on. She even went on my laptop to show me a picture of it x

Ok...are you able to contact her and ask for a link? then we can check which one she is talking about

This is the Ofsted poster...is it the same she showed you? if not then I am not sure what she is talking about because the EYFS 12 does not have one
Ofsted | Poster for parents: childcare (http://www.ofsted.gov.uk/resources/poster-for-parents-childcare)

Relax and take it a step at the time as it can be overwhelming when you are newly registered but...we are here to help you along
Cheers...I do agree to that glass of wine!

Sarahj2012
24-01-2014, 08:39 PM
Thank you all so much, I'm seeing her at the childminding drop in group next week so I will ask her then. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend x