PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted and moving house??

AdeleMarie88
17-01-2014, 10:05 AM
Hello all, it is looking like a possibility that me and my OH will be in the position to buy a bigger, nicer property than the one we are currently in. The sensible thing is to always invest in property, and I would love more room, especially as we are hoping to start a family of our own next year. However, I obviously have ofsted to consider. Although we don't intend to leave the area as we love it, so I will still be under the Same LEA and have the same co-ordinator, will it be a long process, will it mean re-registering?

Any help or guidance would really be appreciated! X

jfradgley1
17-01-2014, 11:50 AM
I'm glad you have asked this. I am about to do the same, so will be interested to find out myself! Let's hope it's easier than the registration process :) hope you don't mind me joining your thread! Xx

AdeleMarie88
17-01-2014, 01:36 PM
Not at all!! :)

karen m
17-01-2014, 02:06 PM
I have moved. 2 in my years of minding and it is fairly simple , when you have your move date ring Ofsted to inform them when you are moving , risk assess new house . They will only give you new certificate from the day you start in new property so just be careful you can arrange move to flow with your contracts