PDA

View Full Version : PC/professional

tori4
15-01-2014, 02:41 PM
I need a gd telling off not been v PC/Professional

Parent has just told me she is gonna put DS name on pre-sch list BUT it's the worst in the area linked to sch that is on special measure and not a gr8 report themselves etc.

She Only doing it as daughter at onsite sch and wants him to make friends with kids at pre-sch which will go to onsite infant sch .

She herself is not impressed with clientele.

Anyway I think my face said it all then I wasn't v positive . I did suggest she visit there n others as not even been in herself.

It's a tiny porta cabin and there always seems loads waiting outside they seem packed in like sardines outside area looks like a junk are and not in a natural resources sort of way.

He is such a bright LO I want the best for him - and selfishly all my hardwork he will still be coming to me the other days of the week and it is only one day but .... Can't help feeling sorry for LO .

Right off to brush up on my professional smile feel free to give me a gd telling off any tips for future PC moments would be great fully received :-/

Mrsh3103
15-01-2014, 05:37 PM
I've just done the same thing. Parent told me they were send lo to the local pre school. She saw the look on my face so I told her I wouldn't send my ds there.

These kids are massive parts of our lives so of course we want the best for them.