PDA

View Full Version : Questionnaires

miss mopple
19-07-2008, 02:09 PM
Does anyone have a questionnaire that they use for the children who are off to school, or even for older children who are at school already?

I haven't sent out a parent one in ages (another thing to add to the to do list :rolleyes: ), so will be doing so soon (yeah right :laughing: ) but I thought it may be nice to use one aimed at the children to get their views.

Any one got one I could peek at? Or can anyone suggest what sort of things to put in it?

ChocolateChip
22-07-2008, 11:03 PM
I adapted some that I think I got from Bromley:
Q. for school aged child- what are your favourite subjects at school, what are your hobbies/interests outside school, do you belong to any clubs, organisations(scouts, brownies, swimming, etc), what activities interest you, what do you usually do when you get home from school, is there anything else you would like to tell me.
I also am planning to make a catalogue of all the toys/ games I have and let them look through that, or you could simply add in what toys/games do you like!
Hope this helps! :)

ChocolateChip
22-07-2008, 11:15 PM
Sorry, just realised I've misunderstood your question!:rolleyes:
And no I don't but now that you mention it.....:D
Howabout stuff like what place do you like best for outings, what games and toys do you like best, have you made friends with other children here,what activities are your favourites, what do you like/dislike about coming to my house, Maybe for little ones who are just starting school they could have a choice of photos if you have them and choose one to stick in, like my favourite day out,my favourite toy at xxxxx's house, and so on. Obviously older ones could just fill in a list or ticksheet themselves.
Don't know if that's any good to you but I hope so. :)

miss mopple
23-07-2008, 06:56 AM
thanks ChocolateChip- some fab ideas there :thumbsup: