PDA

View Full Version : Bit confused with childcare.co.uk

acorns
09-01-2014, 08:32 PM
Hi, I've had two parents look at my profile plus on childcare.co.uk & I thought they had to have membership to do that & therefore I could message them (I'm not a member at the moment). But I can't, what am I not getting? :confused:

Snowwhite
09-01-2014, 08:45 PM
anyone on there can look at your profile page for free but if you want to message someone or view their contact details then you have to pay a months membership fee or a yearly fee. Same with a parent who wants to contact you. You must remember to cancel your membership when your months fee is coming to an end otherwise you will automatically pay for the next mth and so and so on! This wont delete your profile page.Has that helped?

acorns
09-01-2014, 08:54 PM
This is where I am confused!! Does that mean that a parent can view my profile plus (tel nos & website address)but I can't see theirs unless I am a member?

Richard
09-01-2014, 08:57 PM
Any gold member can view your Profile Plus details if you have added some to the My Profile Plus section.

If you need any help please get in touch at www.childcare.co.uk/contact and I can take a look at your account for you.

Snowwhite
09-01-2014, 08:58 PM
i'm pretty sure yes is the answer. Taken me a while to get my head around childcare.co.uk! Other CM's will probaly post on here soon and just confirm if we have got it right!

Richard
10-01-2014, 10:17 AM
acorns - it might be because the parent is no longer a gold member but was previously. Please get in touch at Contact Us - Childcare.co.uk (http://www.childcare.co.uk/contact) and I can check for you.

bunyip
10-01-2014, 09:05 PM
Hi, I've had two parents look at my profile plus on childcare.co.uk & I thought they had to have membership to do that & therefore I could message them (I'm not a member at the moment). But I can't, what am I not getting? :confused:

Maybe the parent joined for a month, and messaged you just before their membership expired?