PDA

View Full Version : Buggy for sleeping toddler ?

smurfette
09-01-2014, 02:19 PM
I want to buy another buggy for sleeping as I have three that only sleep in buggies and I am fed up taking the phil and teds out of the car and putting it in again!

Needs to obv fold flat but also wondering what models people have which the foot rest comes out more if you know What I mean so more leg support when Lying down? Going to buy second hand so don't want to spend lots

clareelizabeth1
09-01-2014, 02:53 PM
I have had a Mutsy urban rider and a Mutsy ergo. Both had a nice seat for toddler with leg room and both lay flat. Beautiful to push too. The Ergo folds smaller

clareelizabeth1
09-01-2014, 02:53 PM
Evo nor ergo

lisbet
09-01-2014, 05:24 PM
I asked this the other week; Think the thread was called 'Best pushchair for sleeping in?' if you want to do a search. People gave useful recommendations and Bunyip provided a laugh :p

smurfette
09-01-2014, 06:46 PM
I asked this the other week; Think the thread was called 'Best pushchair for sleeping in?' if you want to do a search. People gave useful recommendations and Bunyip provided a laugh :p

Lovely thanks will take a look.. Knew I had seen one but couldn't think what it was called! Thanks all