PDA

View Full Version : Lovely Inspector & rising 5's!

Gherkin
19-07-2008, 05:21 AM
Well as you know I have now had my Inspection. When the inspector was here I asked her about the rising 5's issue and explained that I had already sent in a letter and had a call from one inspector who said that she wouldn't send me a new certificate untill everyone was clear on what the hell was happening with EYFS and childminder ratios in relation to rising 5's. This is all because my son turns 4 in August but starts school full time on 15/9.

Last night my inspector who inspected me called to say she had discussed my issue about my son being rising 5 and me having no registration cert to back it up (from mid sept) with her boss. Her boss told her to put the paperwork through in the condition that I know not to use my new ratios until Joe is in FT school but she is changing my numbers from 1 under five and 3 over five to 2 under five and 2 over five which is just what I wanted. :jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:
WHAT A RELIEF - ONE LESS THING TO STOP WORRYING ABOUT

Feel like my inspector was acutally a little:littleangel:

charleyfarley
19-07-2008, 06:10 AM
Well done for getting it sorted :clapping: Bet you're releived

Well done on your inspection too :jump for joy:

Carol xx

sarah707
19-07-2008, 06:56 AM
Great news! What a relief :D

miffy
19-07-2008, 07:07 AM
Pleased you got it sorted :)

Miffy xx

littletreasures
19-07-2008, 07:29 AM
Glad you've got it sorted.

What a nice inspector.

littletreasures

Rubybubbles
19-07-2008, 07:30 AM
yeah, glad it got sorted okay for you, there is hope for me yet getting my dd up to rising 5 then:clapping:

Gherkin
19-07-2008, 05:38 PM
There definatly is hope. You may have to keep harassing Ofsted though.