PDA

View Full Version : buggypod

redtiger21
08-01-2014, 10:32 PM
Has anyone used a buggypod? Thoughts? I really can't afford a triple buggy (not a decent one that'll allow me through doors and on paths anyway) but really feel like I need something more than just a buggy board for toddler no 3 as it's a fair trek to town and back from my house, and I'm worried the children won't get the outings I'd like to provide otherwise (don't have a car most days). X

KatieFS
09-01-2014, 01:37 PM
Watching with interest... I have this issue. Xx

funemnx
09-01-2014, 01:44 PM
I have a buggy pod and used it for when I had 3 under 5's but none were old enough for the sit-on buggy board. It was really good in that it has a foot rest and 5 point harness so lo's are snug, you can even get a raincover for it I believe. Mine is currently on loan to another CM with 3 babies and she has no problems with it. It folds to the side of the buggy when not in use so you don't have to keep taking in on and off. It can be a pain getting it set up but once in the right position, no worries. I used mine with my stadium duo :thumbsup:

samb
09-01-2014, 06:14 PM
I have an easy x rider - I would highly recommend it.

redtiger21
09-01-2014, 06:35 PM
Thanks guys, I just won a buggypod on ebay- comes with a raincover too, so here's hoping I get on well with it! :-)