PDA

View Full Version : Video monitor

Daisy1956
08-01-2014, 04:48 PM
Hi
I am thinking of buying a video monitor for when the little ones have a sleep. Does anyone use one and which would you recommend.

hectors house
08-01-2014, 05:24 PM
I have this one Buy Motorola MBP28 Digital Video Baby Monitor at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Safety and health, Baby monitors and listening systems, All Baby and Nursery clearance, Limited stock Nursery. (http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9061538.htm) - my daughter also has same one and gets on really well with it - she has it fixed up on the wall properly and the image is really clear whereas I just place it on the single bed in the room that has travel cot in and the image is quite blurry as it is through the netting sides of travel cot. I am limited where I can put it as don't have an accessible plug.

It says it is half price but I think it has been that price now for over a year!

maisiemog
08-01-2014, 06:54 PM
That's the one we have as well! It's brilliant! I'm a bad mummy and use it to spy on my DD when she has her friends or cousins round to play in her room! Not got little ones at the moment but will use it when we do!

Daisy1956
08-01-2014, 09:19 PM
Thanks I am going to have a look at it.

munch149
09-01-2014, 08:00 AM
I have one that links to my mobile so I can see the children on my iPhone. Is so handy. It was expensive but bought it for when I had my daughter really. I can be out of the house and someone else babysitting and I can check she's gone to bed ok lol. It's made by withings

Daisy1956
09-01-2014, 01:39 PM
Thanks there seem to be do many to chose from.