PDA

View Full Version : Double pushchair and buggy board?

derwen25
08-01-2014, 01:37 PM
Looking for some advice from anyone who has done this. I currently have a phil & teds sport. I will be having an 8 month old from nxt month plus two 2 yr olds all on same day. Its quite a walk to school so am thinking of getting a side by side 3 wheel pram and buggy board? If any of you use this method could you share your pros /cons with me please!! Im not a great fan of buggy boards (bruised ankles from using years ago!!) Has anyone used buggy board with phil & teds with back seat on? Thanks in advance

acorns
08-01-2014, 02:44 PM
I use a double nipper 360 (version 3 so slimmer than older ones I think) with a lascal maxi buggy board & it works well for me on the school run. far better than the struggle I used to have with an abc triple. I have three 2yr olds.

Mummits
08-01-2014, 07:04 PM
I had a Jane twin and a Litaf seat 2 go and it was quite easy to push, though I now have a Valco tri-mode triple which is a dream to push.

derwen25
08-01-2014, 07:18 PM
Thanks Acorns & Mummits!!
Im looking on ebay at the moment for the Out n about 360 double. I love the phil & teds but with 3 children know it will be a struggle with one walking.

pinkellifun
09-01-2014, 01:21 PM
I have to admit I love the Baby Jogger City Mini Double pushchair - so much so i bought a single version too. I use a lascal buggy board with the double without any issues at all. :-)

AliceK
09-01-2014, 01:36 PM
I use a double nipper 360 (version 3 so slimmer than older ones I think) with a lascal maxi buggy board & it works well for me on the school run. far better than the struggle I used to have with an abc triple. I have three 2yr olds.

I use the same combination with no problems. I am only 5' 3" and very petite and I can still use 1 hand to push with if necessary so it works well for me :thumbsup:

xxx

derwen25
09-01-2014, 04:45 PM
I use the same combination with no problems. I am only 5' 3" and very petite and I can still use 1 hand to push with if necessary so it works well for me :thumbsup:

xxx

Thats why I love the phil and teds so much as can use one hand if needed. My husband is going to hate me - I was bad enough with pushchairs with my own 3 children and now my obsession is starting again!! ;-)

derwen25
09-01-2014, 04:46 PM
I have to admit I love the Baby Jogger City Mini Double pushchair - so much so i bought a single version too. I use a lascal buggy board with the double without any issues at all. :-)

Totally forgot about the baby jogger ones. I will have to have a look on ebay later! Thanks for your help.

acorns
09-01-2014, 08:26 PM
I can push the nipper with 1 hand quite easily & holding my daughters hand. I orginally got one one ebay for £100 & eventuallly sold it to 'treat' myself to the new one & it has been worth it. Looking for a single 360 on ebay now to have in case I need it but they seem a bit pricey:(

Rachel6
09-01-2014, 09:10 PM
Love my nipper double the new model, I also push it with one hand no problem :-)

derwen25
11-01-2014, 08:41 AM
I can push the nipper with 1 hand quite easily & holding my daughters hand. I orginally got one one ebay for £100 & eventuallly sold it to 'treat' myself to the new one & it has been worth it. Looking for a single 360 on ebay now to have in case I need it but they seem a bit pricey:(

Its all sounding good about this make of double :-) Thanks for getting in touch!