PDA

View Full Version : When?..

Karen1
08-01-2014, 12:53 PM
I have been registered since July and started with children in September. Now since registered that's six months. Do you think they will be coming soon, hate being on tenterhooks, (Also others I know who were registered same time as me have had their first inspection already, but obv don't want to ring them to find out lol)

How long did you all wait for first inspection and any tips...

dawn100
08-01-2014, 12:58 PM
I would of thought if others who registered at the same time as you in the same area have been inspected I would think you can expect your soon, when I registered a group of us who had been on the course together kept in touch by email and we were all inspected within a 2/3month period - some people's registrations went through quicker than others.

Kiddleywinks
08-01-2014, 12:59 PM
I got the call after 6 months, but had no children so was advised to call when I had EYFS children, which I did, several times.

I was eventually inspected 18 months after my first EYFS child had started - I hated being a 'non-entity' lol couldn't even be put forward to receive 2 yr old funding because I was ungraded!

I have to say though, my inspection was very much like my pre reg one with ofsted, much calmer than I was expecting and not as disruptive as I thought it would be. Whether the next one will be as calm who knows, but I'm not thinking about it now lol

Miss freckles
08-01-2014, 02:24 PM
I still haven't had the call 9 months later!

k-tots
08-01-2014, 03:40 PM
Registered back in oct 2011....but no children until feb 2013....so called in feb.....still no call :-/