PDA

View Full Version : Anyone doing Chatterbox Challenge?

hectors house
07-01-2014, 09:43 AM
I registered to do the Chatterbox Challenge several months ago, received my pack and promptly forgot about it - had an e-mail from Chatterbox Challenge and suddenly realised it is next month - I have quickly looked through the pack again and sung songs with the mindees today, but as they are all under 3 and actually don't generally join in much with singing (only actions) I am trying to think of ways to make it more exciting for them - some of the suggested activities are a little bit too old for some of my mindees, if anyone else is doing the challenge have you any ideas on how I can get the little ones more involved (as actually I do think that 2 out of the 3 mindees I have today, do have speech and language delays/difficulties). Wondering if I should use each of the 4 suggested nursery rhymes as a mini topic?

charlottenash
07-01-2014, 09:57 AM
I've never heard of it!

Abbiec
07-01-2014, 11:44 AM
We did it last year and it was a success and were also doing it this year, the children love it. Haven't had time yet to properly plan but will be doing so in the next and will get back to you if I come up with any extra ideas :)

Rubybubbles
07-01-2014, 01:20 PM
you remind me I got the pack through over christmas but not yet looked at it:roll eyes:!

thank youx

yummyripples
07-01-2014, 03:39 PM
Am now! Thanks for the idea