PDA

View Full Version : Why did i talk?

jackie 7
06-01-2014, 04:20 PM
Lo got up and needed to be held until he woke properly. I didn't want a big melt down. He gave me his jacket and I said we weren't going out yet needed nappy change first. Threw himself on floor screaming so I put him into play room lying down and I could see him as I did nappies. But why did I ask him if he was feeling better? He got onto his knees and launched himself face down on the floor and now has a big bruise. First day back and now have an accident form ready for mum.

kellyskidz!
06-01-2014, 05:18 PM
Awww don't worry, you asked an instinctive question, I'm sure Mum will understand. It's not like you shouted at him and caused him to melt down again
He would probably have tantrumed again no matter what you said, or even if you didn't say a word lol, he was probably just feeling that way out xx

sarah707
06-01-2014, 07:27 PM
He'll have been ruined over Christmas with late nights and too much excitement lol! Hugs xx

SYLVIA
06-01-2014, 08:12 PM
He'll have been ruined over Christmas with late nights and too much excitement lol! Hugs xx

Totally agree Sarah, my first day back after a fortnight and all mine are tired and out of sync. Back to school tomorrow and that will be fun later in the day

smurfette
07-01-2014, 08:20 AM
It was always gonna be a hard week with re settling over tired and over excited children, my own girls are wrecked as we were so busy over Christmas but we will soon be back in routine ., if that is the little fella who tantrums lots of times during the day I am sure he often knocks himself at home, hope mum was ok with you

jackie 7
07-01-2014, 09:19 AM
Mum was ok about it. As she holds him most of the time it's not too bad for her she did say he had tantrums over break it is the worst part of the job might invest in a rubber helmet!