PDA

View Full Version : Double buggy

dawn100
06-01-2014, 12:52 PM
I know this has probably been asked before but I'm wanting opinions/advice on what to get.
Soon I will have a 2yr old, 15mth old and 11mth old so need a double buggy that I can attach a buggy board to as its quite a long walk to school, I currently have a phil and teds for just the two which I love when out and about but is very heavy to carry and as I have steps at the front of my house I need to carry it down before I put the children in, also some of the paths are quiet narrow around here so don't want anything too wide.
Thanks in advance

childcareclair
06-01-2014, 02:37 PM
Hi,

I have a double maclaren and a mothercare buggy board, my 18 month old girl (quite an independant little sausage) happily stood on the buggy board to and from school. although its not a massive walk.

So I would have, 10 m and other 2.5 yo in the buggy and 18m on back and they are all quite happy. I would like to get a buggy board which has the option for the child to sit though, especially when it gets really cold.

Good luck!

Tazmin68
06-01-2014, 02:42 PM
I have an obaby apollo double buggy and use a buggy board with that. Not tried the ones that double up as a seat as I'm only 5ft tall and my back hurts with the one I use as the gap from board to buggy is as good as I can get it.