PDA

View Full Version : phil and teds navigator and a buggypod or x rider

sarahstanbridge
04-01-2014, 11:56 AM
i,ve has a couple of enquiries in the last few days and if they were to come about then i would need a triple buggy one morning a week to transport a 11 month old and 2 x 16 months old. i really dont want to buy a triple just for one morning so have been looking at the buggypod or the x rider boards. i would need to attach to either my phil teds navigator in double mode of my nipper twin. has anyone got any experience of either. i am gearing more towards the buggypod only as that has a 5 point harness and i can get a raincover on it to protect littleone. i would only be really using for school run and nursery run. thanks sarah

shortstuff
04-01-2014, 02:30 PM
Could you not use a baby sling or something similar? It might save you a big expense x

blue bear
04-01-2014, 03:14 PM
I used my pod on the phil and ted sport, not tried it on the nipper. It worked brilliantly

sarahstanbridge
04-01-2014, 04:39 PM
Could you not use a baby sling or something similar? It might save you a big expense x

thanks , i hadnt really given slings a thought. which ones would people recomend? will have a look at them

lisbet
04-01-2014, 05:10 PM
thanks , i hadnt really given slings a thought. which ones would people recomend? will have a look at them

BabyHawk Oh Snap; Boba 3G; Manduca; Toddler Patapum - all put the weight on your hips rather than your back and shoulders, so you just feel like you are wearing a talking rucksack, lol.

Some places have sling libraries where you can try different types on, or you can often find them secondhand online x

I use a sling + double nipper on the days that I have 3 that are too young to walk the school run. I have a rainsuit and waterproof booties to keep the LO in the carrier warm and dry.

Glitter
04-01-2014, 05:58 PM
BabyHawk Oh Snap; Boba 3G; Manduca; Toddler Patapum - all put the weight on your hips rather than your back and shoulders, so you just feel like you are wearing a talking rucksack, lol.

Talking rucksack, brilliant! :laughing::laughing::laughing: