PDA

View Full Version : Mindee Growing Up and Leaving

tortoise
18-07-2008, 04:38 PM
One of my mindees mums rang today, she has told me that I wont be having R after school come September. He will be going into the second year of high school, but I have had him since he was four:eek:

mimo
18-07-2008, 04:39 PM
Oh i feel for you its sad when that happens especially when you have watched them grow and become so independant.

crazybones
18-07-2008, 04:48 PM
I know how you feel, I have lost 3 to high school this week and have had them since they were 4. :(

haribo
18-07-2008, 04:51 PM
i have just said bye to a mindee who is starting high school in sept. mum has just asked if he can come back a few times a week though which is nice but a big surprise ! he was going to go to his nans so dont know whats happened. will have to sort it over the hols.imglad he is coming back he is great with the baby!!

katickles
18-07-2008, 05:06 PM
Do you know what?............................ The last three posts I have read are all about minders loosing there lo's for various reasons.

So far I have only lost the one as his mum was having a baby & he hadn't been with me all that long, but still long enough for the days to feel funny without him being here.

Hope your feeling ok x