PDA

View Full Version : ideas to use washing liquid tops please

julie w
26-12-2013, 06:55 PM
I use Bold liquid washing detergent. I have saved loads of the plastic bottle top measures. I just dont know what to do with them! Any ideas greatly appreciated thank you xx

Tulip
28-12-2013, 09:15 PM
I use Bold liquid washing detergent. I have saved loads of the plastic bottle top measures. I just dont know what to do with them! Any ideas greatly appreciated thank you xx

I can't answer your question but I've collected loads of tops off of jars, I thought children might like playing with them, sorting them, stacking etc

loocyloo
29-12-2013, 10:19 AM
I have a basket full of bottle tops ... milk bottle, fabric conditioner, jam jars, herb and spice jars .. In fact lids from anywhere and everywhere! The children love sorting & matching them, they get used as money, counters and all sorts of things. One LO likes to fit them inside each other and then present me with a pile tightly wedged together asking for them to be taken apart!

loocyloo
29-12-2013, 10:22 AM
I can't answer your question but I've collected loads of tops off of jars, I thought children might like playing with them, sorting them, stacking etc

Somehow my reply and your quote vanished from my last reply! Could you use them in trays of rice or water or ??? for measuring pouring etc
Or with a selection of beads buttons etc for sorting ... either into shape colour or number?
Could you write a big number or letter on each one with marker pen to sort count recognise match etc?

Glitter
29-12-2013, 04:46 PM
If you put holes in them could you thread them on to a long piece of string to make a caterpillar toy for the children to pull around.

If you wanted to make it more educational you could add numbers or letters to each section.

Tulip
29-12-2013, 05:59 PM
Some fab idea's there, I knew it was a good idea to save them :)