PDA

View Full Version : Can not believe my luck!!

Natalierose
24-12-2013, 08:39 AM
So I've not had a day off since April and have been looking forward to the Xmas break more than anything. An hour after last mindee goes home yesterday and I start with the dreaded 'D' no sickness so far but I am feeling sickly!!
I'm just praying it's all gone by tomorrow.
Gutted!!

Bluebell
24-12-2013, 09:04 AM
oh no!!! you poor thing! Why is it the immune system knows when we are starting to relax and lets its defences down while some dodgy bug going round goes in for the attack!?

I really hope you are better and have a wonderful Christmas and a peaceful well deserved rest!

caz3007
24-12-2013, 09:23 AM
Hope you are feeling better today xxx

sing-low
24-12-2013, 09:37 AM
Oh no! Hope it's just 24 hours and you can enjoy Christmas.

Tulip
24-12-2013, 12:06 PM
Oh no, what timing! It's just typical isn't it. Well finger's crossed it's just a 24 hour thing, try and take it steady today if you can x

Tazmin68
24-12-2013, 12:12 PM
Hi
I was the same but hopefully just upset stomach at 5am this morning. I wast just wary as I have had one little one being ill over the last three weeks.

Two weeks ago after several text messages finally collected unwell child and finally when parent took child to doctors confirmed ear infection in both ears.

Last week sent same child with d parents not happy with 48 hour exclusion

Yesterday same child arrived was told child was fine yet I found a prescription for dyloralite ( sorry for spelling) dated Sunday which would indicate to me that child has been unwell.

Just hoping not caught anything from him.

Deb

Natalierose
27-12-2013, 08:59 AM
Thanks for your well wishes!! Well I was absolutely fine Xmas day thankfully but then it started all over again on boxing day x